1. Go and grab the Mars panorama from NASA.
2. Open it up in Photoshop or equivalent.
3. Delete the black background:
4. Crop out the obviously fake spacecraft:
5. Now you have nothing but land and sky.
6. Use "Auto Levels" to fix the obvious problem with the white balance and contrast.
7. Yes, that's right, the sky turned blue! Zoom in (left foreground) and check out Bigfoot.
Clearly these pictures were taken in the Canadian desert, then manipulated to look like they were taken on the Red Planet.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.