I bought the CD of "A Night at the Opera" at Fry's for just $1.Which of the following is, to you, the most problematic statement? Order them, from most to least troubling.
- I was at Fry's.
- I was looking in the bargain CD bin at Fry's.
- I did not already own copies of any of the tracks on A Night at the Opera (not even Bohemian Rhapsody)
- Amazon will happily sell you the same CD for $11.54.
- Roughly half the world's population was born since this album was first released.
- Most readers of this blog post will not even understand why the album is important.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.